Was bereits basierend auf “Gerüchten” angekündigt (Facebook: Lockerung der Promotions-Guidelines – Vereinfachung bei Wettbewerben und Gewinnspielen?) wird Realität, Facebook bestätigt die Lockerung der Promotion Guidelines. Zukünftig ist weder ein Werbe-Mindestbudget noch ein Bewilligungsverfahren für die Durchführung von Gewinnspielen, Promotionen und Verlosungen notwendig. Allerdings ändert sich nichts an den Beschränkungen rund um die Ausführung von Wettbewerben. Nach […]
Was bereits basierend auf “Gerüchten” angekündigt (Facebook: Lockerung der Promotions-Guidelines – Vereinfachung bei Wettbewerben und Gewinnspielen?) wird Realität, Facebook bestätigt die Lockerung der Promotion Guidelines.
Zukünftig ist weder ein Werbe-Mindestbudget noch ein Bewilligungsverfahren für die Durchführung von Gewinnspielen, Promotionen und Verlosungen notwendig. Allerdings ändert sich nichts an den Beschränkungen rund um die Ausführung von Wettbewerben.
Nach wie vor sind Wettbewerbe nur über Applikationen erlaubt. Nachfolgend die neue Promotion Guidelines (Englisch)
Date of Last Revision: December 1, 2010
These Promotions Guidelines, along with the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, the Ad Guidelines, the Platform Policies and all other applicable Facebook policies, govern your communication about or administration of any sweepstakes, contest, competition or other similar offering (each, a “promotion”) on Facebook. A “sweepstakes” is a promotion that includes a prize and a winner selected on the basis of chance. A “contest” or “competition” is a promotion that includes a prize and a winner determined on the basis of skill (i.e., through judging based on specific criteria).
In addition to our other remedies, we may remove any materials relating to the promotion or disable your Page, application or account if we determine in our sole discretion that you violate any of our policies.
1. Promotions administered on the Facebook Platform
You will not administer a promotion through Facebook, except through an application on the Facebook Platform. Administration includes operation of any element of the promotion, such as collecting entries, conducting a drawing, judging entries, or notifying winners.
The following requirements apply to any promotion you administer through an application on the Facebook Platform.
- You will only allow users to enter the promotion in the following locations:
- On the canvas page of the application.
- On the application box in a tab on a Facebook Page.
- You will include the following disclosures:
- Adjacent to any promotion entry field: “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for [disclose any way that you plan to use the user’s information].”
- In the promotion’s rules:
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. General Restrictions
The following restrictions apply to any promotion you communicate about on Facebook or administer through an application on the Facebook Platform. Communication includes promoting, advertising or referencing a promotion in any way on Facebook, for example, in ads, on a Page, or in a status update
- You may require that an entrant like a Page, check in to a Place, or connect to your Platform integration before providing their full entry information for a promotion. You will not condition entry to the promotion upon taking any other action on Facebook, for example, liking a status update or photo, commenting on a Wall, or uploading a photo.
- You will not directly or indirectly indicate that Facebook is a sponsor or administrator of, or in any way associated with, the promotion.
- You will not use Facebook’s name, trademarks, trade names, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or mention Facebook in the rules or materials relating to the promotion, except as set forth below.
- To disclose the requirement of liking a Page, checking in to a Place, or connecting with a Platform integration as permitted under Section 2.1.
- If you administer the promotion through an application on the Facebook Platform, you may mention Facebook in the following ways:
- “You can enter the promotion through the [application name] application on the Facebook Platform. You can also find the application on the [tab name] tab on the [Page name] Page on Facebook.”
- To fulfill your obligations under Section 1.2.2.
- You will not communicate about or administer a promotion on Facebook if:
- The promotion is open or marketed to individuals who are under the age of 18;
- The promotion is open to individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States;
- The promotion, if a sweepstakes, is open to individuals residing in Belgium, Norway, Sweden, or India;
- The promotion’s objective is to promote any of the following product categories: gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline;
- The prize or any part of the prize includes alcohol, tobacco, diary, firearms, or prescription drugs; or
- The promotion is a sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the purchase of a product, completion of a lengthy task, or other form of consideration.
Below we have provided a few examples to help you understand how to apply the Promotions Guidelines:
You cannot: Condition entry in the promotion upon a user providing content on Facebook, such as posting on a Wall of a Page, uploading a photo, or posting a status update.
You can: Use a third party application to condition entry to the promotion upon a user providing content to the application. For example, you may administer a photo contest whereby a user uploads a photo to a third-party application to enter the contest.
You cannot: Administer a promotion that users automatically enter by liking your Page, checking in to your Place or connecting to your Platform integration.
You can: Require entrants to like your Page, check in to your Place or connect to your Platform integration before they provide their full entry information, such as name and contact information.
You cannot: Notify winners through Facebook, such as through Facebook messages, chat, or posts on profiles or Pages.
You can: Collect an email or address through the third-party application for the promotion in order to contact the winner by email or standard mail.
You cannot: Instruct people (in the rules or elsewhere) to sign up for a Facebook account before they enter the promotion.
You can: Instruct users to visit the third-party application to enter the promotion (as described in Section 22.214.171.124). Since users must have a Facebook account in order to access an application on the Facebook Platform, if you give this instruction, they will be prompted to sign up for a Facebook account if they do not already have one.
Das Thema Gewinnspiele, Verlosungen, Promotionen auf Facebook ist in diesem Artikel “Facebook: Wettbewerbe zur Fangewinnung – aber richtig!” ausführlich beschrieben. Zuwiderhandlungen können nach wie vor eine Sperrung der Facebook Seite nach sich ziehen.
[contentblock id=3 img=html.png]